Candidates can click on the “New Registration” link on the home page of the Online Registration portal of RPF - Constable(Ancillary) 03/2018 for the recruitment of Constable(Ancillary) post and carry out the following:
- Confirm that you have read and understood the instructions clearly by clicking the check box.
- Select the Zonal Group to which you would like to apply. Please be aware that the Zonal group once selected cannot be changed after registration.
- Primary Registration: Enter your name, Date of Birth and Father’s name, Mother’s name, Aadhaar number(Optional), State/UT, Category, Education Board, 10th/Matric Roll number, year of passing 10th/Matric, mobile number and email-ID and then submit for registration. Before submitting for registration, ensure and confirm that all the information furnished above are correct as the details furnished for registration cannot be changed later. Please note that the email ID used for the registration must be yours and unique. Also note that both the email and mobile number will be verified during the Online application process with an OTP.
- Verification of email ID and mobile number through OTP: On submitting the Registration details, an OTP will be sent to your email and another OTP to your mobile number. Click on the “Verify through OTP” link on the Home page of the online registration portal and enter the OTP received on your email and the OTP received on your mobile in the respective fields. You can proceed with the registration only by entering both the OTPs. Hence it is advised to ensure that the email id and mobile number is entered correctly during the registration.
On verification of both the email id and mobile number, a unique registration number is generated for the candidate. Candidate should note and preserve their registration number for later reference during the recruitment process and RPF will not entertain any request seeking registration number. Candidates can proceed with the online application by clicking on the “Candidate Login” link on the home page using the registration number.
- In the Part II page of the application, provide the details of Trade, Educational qualification, Community, Gender, Religion, ExSM, Minority, Economically backward class, Age relaxation eligibility category as applicable and other details.
- Set priority / preferences for railways: If the candidate is eligible for more than one railway based on his zonal group, he/she must set the priority/preferences for the railways. The candidates can set their priority/preferences by clicking on the “Preference” dropdowns.
- Detailed Educational Qualification: Furnish all the relevant information on the qualification as required in the application.
- Choice of Exam Language: English is the default language. The candidate needs to choose any other language also apart from English, from the drop-down list of languages.
- Candidates must fill details like Mother tongue, Address for communication etc.
- Bank Details: Candidates should provide the details of the beneficiary account in which they would like to receive the refund viz. Beneficiary name, Bank name, Account Number and IFSC Code in the online application. The amount will be refunded to the account number specified by the candidate only if he/she appears for the online exam. It is mandatory for all candidates to fill their bank account details.
- On completion of application details as above, the candidate will be directed to the Payment page to choose payment mode ie. Bank(Online-net banking/credit card/debit card & offline-SBI Challan) or Post Office- Challan and complete the payment process.
Last date for making payment through Online modes –23:59 hours of 01-02-2019
Last date for making payment through Offline modes –23:59 hours of 02-02-2019
- In case of online payment, you will be automatically directed to the next stage of application for uploading documents. Those paying through Bank-offline mode, the payment confirmation may take about an hour and hence they have to again login after 60 minutes and look for confirmation of payment status. The time period for payment confirmation shall vary from 24hrs to 48 hrs in case of Post Office payment. On getting the confirmation status, the candidate can proceed further with the Online application process.
- Uploading of color Photograph: After the verification of Payment, candidates can upload their colour photograph. The photograph should comply with the following requirements,
- Colour passport photograph with white/light color back ground.
- Photograph of size 35mmX45mm with name and date of photo taken printed on it.
- It should be in JPG/JPEG format scanned with 100 DPI.
- The size of the photograph should be between 15-40 KB.
- The color photograph must have been taken on or after 01-12-2018 in a professional studio. Photographs taken using mobile and self-composed portraits may result in rejection of application.
- The photo should have clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses.
- The face should occupy at least 50% of the area of the photograph with a full face view looking at the camera directly.
- The main features of the face must not be covered by hair of the head, any cloth or any shadow.
- Fore head, eyes, nose and chin should be clearly visible.
- In case the candidate wears glass, then the photograph should not have any glare on glasses.
- The photograph must match with the candidate appearance on the day of various stages of recruitment process viz. CBTs, PET and DV.
Last date for Uploading Photo and Submitting Application: 23:59 hours on 02-02-2019.
- Candidates are advised to keep at least 12 (Twelve) copies of the same photograph for further use as and when required during the recruitment process.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST have to upload scanned copy of their SC/ST certificates (JPG/JPEG format, 50kb – 100kb) also for availing the facility of free travel authority (Second Class Railway Pass).
- In the end candidates have to confirm the declaration “I hereby declare that I have gone through the eligibility criteria for the post applied for and meet all the requirements therein, that all the details furnished by me in the application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge & belief and nothing has been concealed or suppressed. I also understand that in case, any of the details furnished is found untrue during any stage or recruitment or thereafter Railway Administration shall disqualify me for the post applied for and / or I shall be liable for any other action under the extant rules.”
After confirming the above declaration and submission of the application, the candidate may download the print of the application and preserve it for reference and record.